What to do if your kids are posting creepy messages on Facebook


What do you do if you are getting creepy messages from your kids?

If you’re a parent of young children and the messages are coming from your children, it is likely that your child is receiving some type of digital surveillance.

If your children are posting disturbing content on Facebook, it may be time to investigate what is going on.

This is a question that many parents have asked and there are various ways that you can address this situation.

The question is how do you deal with this situation, how do we handle it without going too far into the law?

The best way to do this is to investigate, because it is often easier to get answers when you are aware of what is happening.

You can go through the Facebook website, search for what your child posted, and then click on the report a problem link.

This will bring up a screen that you need to look at, and if you do not have an account you can create one.

After you click on it, you will be taken to a page where you will find the type of investigation you can make.

If you want to investigate an individual, there are different options.

If a child has posted a creepy message, it can be reported to Facebook.

If it is a threat, it could be reported as a hate crime.

If they have been sharing offensive content, it would be reported under hate speech laws.

If an individual is involved, the Facebook account can be closed.

In the meantime, you can report this as a threat to the children, or to your family.

In addition, if you see a group of children posting something in the same location, it will be reported by the group as a danger to your child.

You will then be asked to click on Report a Problem link, and you will see what your options are.

This page can help you determine which options to take.

If there is no option that says report a threat or a hate-crime, you may want to consider one of the options below.


Report the threat as a child abuse or abuse.

You may have a good reason to think that your children may be engaging in some type or another of abusive behavior.

In order to get involved, you need evidence of what your children were doing.

This may include reports that your kids have been posting a number of disturbing messages in a specific area of your home.

You need to have some type to be able to see if your child has been posting that type of content.

There is also the option to investigate your child as a potential perpetrator.

This can be a great way to get to know your child better.

If this option is selected, you then have the option of contacting Facebook to ask them to take action on the matter.

Facebook has the ability to send a cease and desist letter to someone that has posted an abusive message.

If that person has been caught sending inappropriate messages, you could then file a complaint with Facebook to get their account closed.

If Facebook does not respond within 30 days, then you can file a claim against Facebook with the Federal Trade Commission.


Report a threat of death, bodily harm, or rape.

If the threat involves death or bodily harm to your children or an attempted murder, this can also be a good option.

If someone is sending a threatening message, you want your children to be aware of the consequences of doing so.

You also want them to be alert for any threats of a physical or sexual nature that they may encounter on their Facebook account.

If these threats are reported to the police, you should then file the claim.

Facebook is responsible for enforcing their terms of service.

In some cases, it might be a better idea to just not engage in any type of communication with your children on Facebook.

This would be the best option if your children have already been engaged in other activities on Facebook and are no longer active in that area.

If, however, you are concerned about a threat that your family is receiving, you might want to get in touch with Facebook’s parent support team to help you resolve this issue.

They can help with the reporting and response process, as well as provide you with additional information to help resolve your issue.


Report another crime.

The third option is reporting a crime.

This type of crime could involve something that is already illegal in your state.

If law enforcement is investigating a case that involves a crime, you would want to report it to Facebook’s parents.

You would also want to reach out to Facebook to discuss the matter and see if you can work something out.

It is important that you do this so that your own children are not subject to similar situations.

If reports have been received from Facebook, the authorities can contact Facebook to take legal action.

If legal action does not occur, you and your family can also file a civil claim against the company for any damages that your legal action may have incurred.


Report child pornography.

This option is only available in certain states.

If parents are aware that their children

graphic news online

Related Posts